Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dang You Are Fine...but I'm Married

I have been married for 4 years and we have been together for 5 years and my husband is 7 years younger than I am. Before I met my husband I was kinda fooling' around with a beautiful...beautiful firefighter. However he is15 years younger than I am and I felt he still had a lot of living to do so I had to slowly break it off..and then I met my husband. My dilemma??? The SEXY firefighter has contacted me again and wants to get together. I know you are probably saying...what's the dilemma...you are a married woman...however...Mr. Man is soooooo fine and HOT. And I know that I really shouldn't even have to give this a second thought...but I am. I know that may make me sound like a bad person...but really I'm not. As of now...I have declined 2 invitations from Mr. Sexy...but...you know how you remember when and you think about that SEXY TIGHT BODY...and THOSE SEXY EYES....OH BOY!!! but I'll continue to say no...I Love my husband and he is a wonderful man. Nothing wrong with a little fantasizing. But dude is FINE!

No comments: